Skip to main content

Comment Policy

I welcome comments!  Especially the kind that help me improve the blog and the quiz questions posed here.

Comment Policy:
  1. You are 100% responsible for your comment and it represents not only your opinion but also your person. Take that into consideration when you post!
  2. You “Hold Harmless” me and any blog post author that writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here on ARE Study Review 4.0 (are-review.blogspot) harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
  3. I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit at any time for no reason. I rarely have to do this and my desire is to keep the comment as original as possible. When I do moderate and/or change a comment I will make note of it in the comment itself.

Try These Too!

Townships double post!

How many sections are contained within a township? Answer 36 (each is 1 mile square) What are the dimensions of 1/2 of a township? H & W Answer 18 miles square (3x6 sections) ARE 4.0 exam prep: SPD

Parking units

What are the car stall dimensions for a compact car? Answer A compact car stall size can be set by each municipality and therefore varies. Generally it is 7ft 6in wide by 15ft 0in long. However, in Fresno CA it's 8 1/2ft x 16ft and according to an Iowa urban design manual, it's 7ft 6in by 16ft. ARE 4.0 exam prep: SPD

Building Efficiency

Convert the usable area of classrooms planned with medium efficiency level of new construction to the gross building area given the following model factors: Net Assignable Square Feet: 10,000, Space Factor: 1.5, Building Efficiency Ratio: 67%