Skip to main content

Disclosure Policy

Just so you know and because the FTC has issued guidelines, here's my disclosure policy.


Disclosure Policy:  Some of the links on this blog's pages are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I have not received compensation for mentioning brands, products, or services in posting quiz questions. I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses and would not actively sponsor or advertise a product that I haven’t had experience using or had gained an understanding of.  The GoogleAds that appear in the right hand bar, are clearly that - ads, which I don't actively control, but hope Google will continue to refine to better serve the interests of this blog's readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Try These Too!

Townships double post!

How many sections are contained within a township? Answer 36 (each is 1 mile square) What are the dimensions of 1/2 of a township? H & W Answer 18 miles square (3x6 sections) ARE 4.0 exam prep: SPD

Parking units

What are the car stall dimensions for a compact car? Answer A compact car stall size can be set by each municipality and therefore varies. Generally it is 7ft 6in wide by 15ft 0in long. However, in Fresno CA it's 8 1/2ft x 16ft and according to an Iowa urban design manual, it's 7ft 6in by 16ft. ARE 4.0 exam prep: SPD

Building Efficiency

Convert the usable area of classrooms planned with medium efficiency level of new construction to the gross building area given the following model factors: Net Assignable Square Feet: 10,000, Space Factor: 1.5, Building Efficiency Ratio: 67%